So, in a group of 23, only 5 actually took to blogging and are eager to up their game in the business. Out of that 5, 3 remained in the blogging business and with enough smart work and determination, they grow their blogs. Why? Because they are consistent.
A lot of pro bloggers will tell you one thing, all the time. To Be Successful in Blogging, Be Consistent.
Now as much as being consistent it bae, there are funny sides to it which I can boldly say will make you, as a new blogger, laugh at yourself, as much as it will make you mad at yourself.
1. IN THE BEGINNING, YOU’RE ALWAYS EXCITED AND FULL OF LIFE
You pen down a list of topics that can last you two or 3 months and you’re sure, this will be a total walkover.
2. YOU HAVE A LOT TO WRITE ABOUT. YOU’RE NEVER OUT OF TOPICS
As you write, other great ideas come to you, and you keep up with the writing schedule. Your traffic skyrockets with every new title. And now you’re at a point where your readers expect even more interesting articles/stories from you.
3. BUT AS TIME GOES ON, YOU FIND YOU’RE OUT OF BLOG TOPICS
But then, you’ve exhausted your list, and you’re in a fix. Oh, oh! Now the topics wouldn’t come easily, and you’re trying to remain original, by not stealing topics from other bloggers.
4. NOW YOU START TO RACK YOUR BRAIN.
For almost every day that comes, you find you spend half your blogging time, racking your brains, trying to come up with a list of topics.
5. AND WHEN THE TOPIC DOESN’T COME, SLEEP TAKES OVER.
Sometimes, you find yourself dozing off. There’s nothing as frustrating as when you think hard about a solution, but nothing reasonable comes to mind. And even when these topics come, you struggle to write because you actually did not prepare for them.
Now if you find yourself having the same experience as these Memes, I can boldly say, “you will overcome if you follow religiously, some of the tips below:
1. Make it a habit to always Google your blog topics before you write. As long as it is an article when you google, you get a lot of inspiring ideas that will make your write-up sweet
2. Always plan your week ahead. If you’re not the type to plan a whole week down, then at least, Plan the previous day’s post the night before.
The thing is, if you have no plan, you’ll go through the day, looking for/racking your head on what to post. In the long run, you end up with a Lifeless post, lol.
3. Even after you’ve planned your day, all sort of issues can come out of nowhere and destabilize you. If that happens, and you feel you cannot pen down a word? No wahala. Take a break and then plan for the next day.
4. If you’re out of blog topics, ask Google. There are thousands of blogs that will show you blog post ideas. These ideas can be refined to suit your blog and niche.
So that’s it. Now over to you. Have you been in this position? If yes, how did you overcome? Please share with us. I look forward to reading from you.
PS: Please don’t forget to share this. You never can tell who might need it.