Learn the entire steps of writing a perfect fiction or nonfiction piece; from idea, structure, the actual writing process, to the finished work.
Having been in the writing business since as far back as 2013, I can say I wouldn’t have gone through a lot of the rigours I experienced if I had a mentor to walk me through the creative writing process for both fiction and non-fiction works. But I didn’t have that privileged.
However, 6 years later, I can boldly take on almost any writing project and submit a quality job. I’ve written works for clients who couldn’t stop appreciating me and ended up becoming repeat clients.
I wrote a course for a very satisfied client who now trusts me to handle 3 other courses for her.
I’ve written my own books and web stories (over 30) that have received wonderful reviews.
What would give a client such confidence in me? What gives my readers confidence in my delivery?
Simple. Bringing in my years of experience as a writer, and giving attention to all the major and minor details to ensure the work comes out beautiful and professional.
I once asked an acquaintance of mine why he was not offering his writing services, especially as he had written a lot of stories. He replied that he wasn’t sure he could deliver the kind of quality of work some freelance employers ask for.
But of course, if he had someone to mentor and guide him, he would be gland to venture into freelance writing.
I’ve had a few other people reach out to me, asking for this same thing; guidance in writing. I’ve had requests at one time or the other since last year. This is why I have come up with this course. And there are a series of other courses that will follow.
So What Will You Gain From This Course?
This course will help you;
1. Embed quality and professionalism in your writing; be it fiction or nonfiction (memoirs, articles, essays, cover letter, blurbs, content marketing, email marketing letters, etc).
2. At the end of the course, you’d have built confidence in yourself and any piece of writing you take on.
This class would start with helping you with your written idea, structure, outline and an opening paragraph that is attention-grabbing. We’ll help you keep the intrigue and suspense in your writing, and help you construct a satisfying ending.
Below is an Overview of What this Course Entails.
Week I: Building the Foundation
There are a lot of problems to avoid when starting a writing project for the first time. These include fear of not writing a masterpiece, not knowing how or where to start, how not to get stuck in the middle of your writing. This foundation building class will help you have more confidence in starting and finishing a masterpiece. You’ll learn:
1. The materials to use in your writing.
2. How to create your writing schedule and keep to it strictly.
3. Finding your Unique writing voice.
4. Plot and character generation/enhancing the ones you already have
5. Building your character profile.
6. Help you understand and get a hang of the kind of structure I use for my write-ups (which helps you to write easily).
7. Understanding point of view and head-hopping (something I only got to understand better last year, and something that will help you greatly)
This is what the first class entails: complete preparation for writing a masterpiece.
Week II: The Actual Writing
So, you will start actually writing your piece here and we’ll spend the first few sessions on your first pages. This is to help you build the thrill needed to boost your motivation and creativity.
1. We will work on your opening chapter/first pages of your write up together. So your work grabs the attention of the reader from the start.
2. You’ll learn the best ways to write powerful high energy scenes that create a better vivid picture in the reader’s mind.
3. How to create inciting incidents and pivotal scenes.
4. We’ll work on helping you hit your daily word count targets as you flow with the story.
Week III: Learn the Self-Editing Process
Here, you’ll learn;
1. The basics of self-editing your book.
2. Practical/actual hands-on editing.
Week IV: Finishing Well
When we reach the last section of your write-up, you would have:
1. Had your novel, or memoir or nonfiction book started on the right footing.
2. You would have a first half or a complete short book or article, that you would be proud of.
3. You will understand how to edit and revise your work as we guide you through the revision stages of your write-up.
4. If you need to keep going to finish a lengthy book, we will, for a fee, have you enrolled in our author support and accountability program to help you finish a wonderful book; one you’ll be proud of, as it is peppered with lots of guidance, prompts, reviews and encouragement to help you through some of the toughest parts of your book.
5. If you’re only into writing for freelance purposes, we will, for a fee, have you enrolled in our No Bullshit Guide to Making a Full-time Living as a Freelance writer course.
But what’s important is that you would end this class as a writer with more confidence and more awesome delivery tricks under your belt.
What’s the duration?
The course will last for a period of 4 weeks.
How much does this course cost?
Well, let’s see. There are lots of writing course out there that charge anywhere from N15,000 to N30,000.
Some others charge more. I still charge between the above fee. But in this case, I have decided to make this course AVAILABLE to everyone who needs it, for a very low price.
You see, there are hardly jobs available today. People all over the world, need to get skills that will help them make a living. And writing today is one of those skills, as it gives you the freedom to work from anywhere.
Writing has helped me a lot. It has kept food on my table and money in my pocket.
Writing is a good business now because the internet demands it. And the internet is here to stay. Developing your writing skills will go a long way in helping you make a living from your writing. And I want as many people as possible, to have this opportunity.
So how much I’m I charging for this 4 weeks course? N2000.
Yes. That’s it. N2000 to work with you for 4 weeks, helping you brush up and build confidence in your writing.
However, that one-time fee does not cover retaking the course. You pay another N2000 if you want to retake the course.
Also, It doesn’t cover subsequent courses which include; the writing support and accountability course, the edit like a professional course, the book cover design course, or making a full-time living as a freelance writer course.
But you will certainly end this course with confidence and professionalism to take on any form of writing.
To get access to this 4 weeks training, please make payment using any of the payment options below