We accept submission from anyone who would like to be featured on Pelleura. We read every submission and get back to you within a week of your submission. Sometimes, earlier.
Yes, you are real. You’re not a robot. And so it is true your life experiences can help encourage someone lead a better life. It is true that from your experience, you can teach someone something valuable. You can help the next person stand tall despite trying times.
Maybe you’re going through some challenges and you need an avenue to share your pain and struggles, and in return get support/solutions from well-meaning readers.
Or, do you have new experiences you’ll like to share with us?
Don’t worry, if you want your identity hidden, we will do just that. So there’s nothing to be afraid of. Your life stories are valuable and we will love to share them with all our readers.
Word count limit for real-life stories/issues should be – 500 to 2000 words.
Word count limit for opinion pieces should be – 500 to 1000 words.
If your work is a real-life story, please let us know. Also, if the story isn’t your personal story, please ensure you get permission from the owner first.
What Topics Do We Not Accept?: Erotica, occultic pieces, political articles, new reports unless written as an opinion article to a particular news.
Preferred Language: English (a little dialect here and there is allowed)
Submission of fiction works is allowed from writers all over the world.
These fiction consist of
1. Short stories,
2. Serialized fiction must be well-written. Your story could be set in any part of the world, but lead characters must be Africans.
Please know that we are also open to essays, poems, and reviews.
Word Count Limit:
1. Short stories – 800 to 5000 words
2. Poems, essays, and reviews – 800 – 1000 words. (Please try not to exceed 1200 words, at most).
What Genres Do We Accept?
Paranormal romance, epic romance, romance comedy, etc (Everything romance, weaved around social drama, will do), Motivational and inspirational stories. Travel stories.
What about Serials? Serialized fiction can be of any length. But each episode must have at least 1000 word count. The entire work should be at least, 5 episodes.
- In as much as we publish relationship and sexually themed stories/opinion pieces. We will not publish pornographic materials.
- And if your story/article lacks creativity, or has no aim, it will not be published.
- On a few occasions, we accept write-ups that have previously been published on other blogs, journals or magazine. We only ask that you inform us about the publishing status of your script
- If you have questions, please shoot me an email email@example.com
Thanks for choosing Pelleura