We accept submission from anyone who would like to be featured on Pelleura. We read every submission and get back to you within a week of your submission. Sometimes, earlier.
Yes, you are real. You’re not a robot. And so it is true your life experiences can help encourage someone lead a better life. It is true that from your experience, you can teach someone something valuable. You can help the next person stand tall despite trying times.
Maybe you’re going through some challenges and you need an avenue to share your pain and struggles, and in return get support/solutions from well-meaning readers.
Or, do you have new experiences you’ll like to share with us?
Don’t worry, if you want your identity hidden, we will do just that. So there’s nothing to be afraid of. Your life stories are valuable and we will love to share them with all our readers.
Word count limit for real-life stories/issues should be – 500 to 2000 words.
If your work is a real-life story, please let us know. Also, if the story isn’t your personal story, please ensure you get permission from the owner first.
What Topics Do We Not Accept?: Occultic pieces, poetry, political articles, news reports, opinion pieces.
Preferred Language: English (a little pidgin dialect here and there is allowed)
Submission of fiction works is allowed from writers all over the world.
These fiction consist of
1. Short stories,
2. Serialized fiction: it must be well-written. Your story could be set in any part of the world, but lead characters must be Africans.
Word Count Limit:
1. Short stories – 800 to 5000 words
What Genres Do We Accept?
Paranormal romance, eroticas with a good storyline (not just sex), epic romance, crime romance, romance comedy, etc Motivational and inspirational stories. Travel stories, health stories, ghost stories, etc.
What about Serials? Serialized fiction can be of any length. But each episode must have at least 1000 word count. The entire work should be at least, 3 episodes.
- In as much as we publish relationship and sexually themed stories/real life pieces, we will not publish pornographic materials.
- And if your story/article lacks creativity, or has no aim, it will not be published.
- You cannot publish a work with us, if you’ve published it else where before.
- After publishing with us, you can decide to publish it elsewhere
- Every submitted story will be in the free category. We do not pay for submissions yet. But we hope to, in the future.
- If your story is beautiful and readers react well to it, we’ll make you an offer and this means, you will not publish the story else where. But all rights remain yours.
- Do not steal people’s works and submit to us. We will know and we will reject any other work you submit.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission before publishing it
- We reserve the right to not publish submissions that are badly written.
- We mostly prefer stories in romance and paranormal romance genres. However, do feel free to send in crime romance, romance thriller, epic romance.
- If you have questions, please shoot us an email email@example.com
Thanks for choosing Pelleura. Kindly make your submission below:
PS: Include your name, short bio and photo in the body of your write up. It’s very important.