In this new month of February, I pray and wish that you all achieve what you’ve set out to achieve. And for those of you praying and hoping to find love, may you find it abundantly this month and always. Happy New Month to you all.
So last month we started our monthly competition. And we made it about financial success stories. A few people participated and we had a winner. It so turned out, the winner was the last to submit his entry, but still, he pushed hard to be at the top. All the stories were inspiring, but only Daniel Sunday pushed extra hard to get people to vote for him. So, great storyline and great marketing skills, equal to success.
Congrats again to Daniel Sunday.
Now I’m happy to announce that the second contest of the year kicks off this month. And this month’s contest will be centered on “Your Most Romantic Experience”.
How did you meet that wonderful man or lady? At church? School? The club? Along the road? At home? How did you both hit it off? And what was/is the most romantic thing he/she did?
Please remember that your story should be written as a juicy tale that gets readers hooked. The cash price is still five thousand naira
1. Write about how you met that man or lady? And what you feel is the most romantic thing he/she ever did for you.
2. Please do not exceed a thousand words. And do not go below either
3. At the start of your story title, write #MMRE (My Most Romantic Experience). E.g, If my title is A New Beginning, I’ll Write #MMRE: A New Beginning.
4. Send your write-up along with a clear picture of you and a short bio to email@example.com
5. We will post the story on the blog and share excerpts to our Instagram page. Readers will have to still visit the blog to read the complete story.
6. Readers are to VOTE BY LIKING THE STORY OF THEIR CHOICE ON OUR INSTAGRAM page, @pelleura, as well as dropping comments. Comments dropped on the Facebook page or blog wouldn’t be considered as part of the voting. The entry with the most likes and comments on Instagram wins.
7. Participants are allowed to get their friends to vote for them.
1. Submission of entries starts on the 5th of February, 2018 and closes on the 21st of February, 2018.
2. Entries will be posted as they come, two or three at a time, depending on the volume of entries.
3. Posting of Entries will stop on the 25th.
4. Voting will end on the 28th
5. The Pelleura team will look through all successful entries and pick the entry with the most vote as the winner.
Have any questions? Please drop them below. I’ll respond. If not, hurry now to make your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to an exciting contest with you.