The internet is built in a way that gives room for every kind of writing you can think about. What you mostly need at the end of the day, is
– Finding your niche
– The right positioning
– The right marketing
– The right audience
You and I know that without finding your niche, you would never be able to position yourself right. Let alone know what writing services to market, or the kind of audience you should go after.
THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY WRITER NEW TO, OR JUST STARTING OUT IN THE BUSINESS OF FREELANCE WRITING AND LOOKING TO LAND PAYING CLIENTS.
It Is The “NO BULLSHIT GUIDE TO MAKING A FULL-TIME LIVING AS A FREELANCE WRITER” and it contains 6 practical steps to building a freelance writing business for newbies, and anyone who has been in this business before, but quit due to not knowing how to tackle the different challenges they encountered.
What Will You Get From This Book? Why Should You Buy It?
1. This book will teach you how to identify your writing niche, as well as expose you to the highest paying form of writing we have presently.
2. It will show you the challenges writers face and the steps to overcoming these challenges
3. It will show you the basic tools you need to aid your writing
4. How to build a strong voice/brand for your writing career
5. How to market your writing services and get well paid
6. How to use Facebook and Instagram to boost publicity
5. There are also samples of email marketing letters you can customize and use for your online marketing.
With this book, I want to help you attract ideal clients on Instagram and Facebook, build your email list and grow your freelance writing business.
You may ask, “Who I Am I to Tell You All These?
I look forward to your success.
© 2018 Karo Oforofuo. All Rights Reserved