Impact Centric is in need of Content Creators & Online Editors
The responsibilities include
1. Identifying and planning the production of interesting, well-written and accurate content that is in line with prescribed editorial style and format standards, for online publishing.
2. He/she would also handle enquiries emailed from the site and via social media platforms and handle online magazine and social media platform publishing and management. Blogging and posting of news posts and features online.
3. Writing — communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
The skills for this role include:
1. Written Expression — the ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
2. Originality — the ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
3. Written Comprehension — the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
4. Fluency of Ideas — the ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity)
Please note that candidates applying for this role, MUST have blogging experience and have content already published online. Candidates should be able to curate content from various local and international sites and publish content on the website.
Interested? Send your CV to Impactcentric@yahoo.com or call 08039422997