Do you know you can design a wonderful book cover with your Android device? Yes, you can. And you can design your cover not just for e-books, but also for hard copy printing.
In a time where we have more writers and more self-published authors, book cover designs are needed more than ever.
If you cannot get to your laptop in time to start a design, or you have no laptop at all due to one reason or the other, as long as you have an android phone or tablet, you should be able to come up with a beautiful book cover design.
Below are a few of the covers I have designed using either my phone or tablet.
So How Does It Work?
The course is divided into 7 parts. And these parts include;
- How and where to get creative photos for your design
- Tools you need to start your design.
- The cut-out process for picture designs.
- The main design and use of texts.
- Designs for text only covers.
- Rendering out your design for e-books and hard copy publishing
- And finally, conclusion.
Benefits of taking the Book Cover Design Course include:
- 24/7 Support
- Lifetime access to the material
- Learn and create your first design within an hour or two, depending on how fast you are.
- You can design your cover as you progress with each stage of the course.
- Feedback on your personal designs.
Being in the business of writing, editing, book cover design, e-publishing and marketing since 2013, I now teach writing, editing and publishing to fiction and non-fiction authors. Now I’m also teaching you how to make beautiful cover designs for your books, even with your smart phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your Copy to Get Started Righ Away.
Request for an account you can make a transfer to here