Awakened or not, the things you say and the actions you take as a person says a lot about you. Though humans have different views on different aspects of life, it is important to understand that we may all agree on one supreme reality. That is what spiritual awakening is about.
Knowing the importance of self-awareness in our everyday life is what drives us to awaken and strengthen our senses. A person who has not awakened his/her spiritual sense does not understand the true essence of life. To know the true essence, you must awaken your spiritual side, only then can you attain true happiness.
No matter how busy your life gets, it is very important to incorporate spirituality into everything that you do. This practice brings meaning into whatever it is that you do and help you grow as a person.
Being awakened spiritually helps you to practice mindfulness, so that even on your worst day you can still say something great about yourself.
So, let’s talk about the practices that help to awaken your spirituality and boost your daily lifestyle.
1. Meditation: Meditation is about being silent and letting go of every pain and every material thing you own or plan to own, while freeing your mind of all thoughts. A minute of meditation can help you start your day with peace in your heart, feeling more centered and grounded.
2. Awakened Reading: Read books that help you awaken to the trueness of your being. I do not encourage you to go for palm reading or to read spiritual books that may lead you into dark paths. Being Awakened is a lifestyle of breaking yourself from the matrix (world system) that has been put in place to compel you into a lifestyle that is not healthy.
For example, running a nine to 5 job, banking of orthodox medicines, eating canned and junk food, believing everything the media says as true reporting, without questioning it, believing the old age lie that you are a limited being who cannot create. However, we create with out thoughts and words everyday. What we feel and what we think or say, is what happens for us. So watch your tongue, your thoughts, and your feelings and read only books that guide you in this direction
3. Practice Gratitude: Always think of one thing you are grateful for every day, then go right ahead and be grateful for it.
4. Life is Connected: Know that every part of life is connected, and that whatever you do to yourself, you do to everyone else. Like wise, whatever you do to anyone else, you do to yourself. It is not only humans who are connected. The life force in humans is the same in animals, plant lives, and nature as a whole. So you need to treat everyone and everything well.
Ways to Achieve Spiritual Awakening
1. Let Go of Your Ego: Ego has a way of destroying relationships and can scar you for life. If you discard it, you embrace positivity which can help those in your daily lifestyle.
2. Be Honest to Yourself: This is one of the most important aspects of spiritual enlightenment. Stay honest to yourself and be true to yourself.
3. Let Go of Your Fears: Fear stops you from doing something great. You must let fear go, so you can do whatever your heart and mind tell you. It is better to achieve this through meditation so that you have an inner guidance, instead of rushing to accomplish random thought suggestions that might create problems for you in the future.
4. Forgive: Holding grudges against people will do you more harm than good. Make peace with people in your life and watch how your life will change for the better.
Here are Ten Ways Being Awakened Can Help Boost Your Lifestyle.
1. It keeps you focused on all that you do.
2. It gives you a sense of self-consciousness and awareness.
3. It helps you to live a more peaceful and meaningful life.
4. It makes you have more empathy and compassion for people.
5. It gives you a better room for spiritual connection.
6. It helps you to embrace positivity and humility.
7. It helps you to stay honest and true to yourself in all that you do.
8. It helps you to make peace with others and yourself.
9. It makes you feel positive, gives you less stress, makes you patient, and ensures you sleep better.
10. It makes you understand the true essence of life.